Volunteers are an integral part of what we do at Sanket Foundation and its subsidiaries. The time and energy our volunteers contribute allow us to meet the needs of each individual who walks through our doors, whether it’s directly working with clients or helping out behind the scenes.
We offer volunteer placements throughout all facets of our organization. As we grow, our needs grow and evolve, so keep checking for opportunities that may be a good fit for you. In addition, we continue to need support in following areas, with help of our special educators and sign language teachers where needed:
1. Teaching preschool children any activity be it drama, art or any other life-skills
2. Tutoring school going deaf children in some of their school work
3. Research and survey
4. Connecting with industry to form partnerships to assist with Sanket Foundations goals related to education, employment or access and advocacy work
5. Fundraising either through events, crowd-sourcing or any other way
6. Marketing and event management initiative in spreading awareness and organizing activities on behalf of Sanket Foundation
All volunteers must complete an online volunteer application form on the right, where they submit relevant details and work history/skills that make them suitable for these positions. Upon selection, they go through series of interviews. If you’re applying for more than one position, please leave a remark on your level of interest and qualifications for each position you apply for.
If you have questions or you’d like to learn more about volunteer opportunities here at Sanket Foundation you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.